7 Separation Boundaries that Promote Reconciliation after Separation
Having the correct boundaries is one of the most important factors responsible for reconciling. Do you know what they are?
On the Reconciling Marriages with Coach Jack podcast, Christian psychologist, author, and relationship coach, Dr. Jack Ito, will help you to build and restore your marriage. By learning just a few relationship skills, you can help your spouse enjoy your relationship more, while getting more love and affection from your spouse. Listen to Coach Jack as he helps you with one more step toward a marriage both you and your spouse will love.
On today’s episode, Coach Jack details the seven boundaries that you must have, in addition to being desirable and using good connection skills, if you are to reconcile with a spouse who wants to divorce.
After listening to today’s episode, you may want to:
- Learn more about separating while still living together.
- Learn about when a trial separation should and should not be used.
- Get a free download to learn how to help your spouse to enjoy talking with you more.
- Get a book to help you overcome needy behaviors that prevent reconciling.
- Work with Coach Jack to reconcile even when your spouse wants to separate or divorce.
Prefer to Read? Link to Article